Account Executive APPLY NOW
Access Global Group (AGG) (formerly Access Technology Solutions) is a leading Information Technology Services and Technology Consulting company with operations in the US, Canada, and India. We offer a diverse range of consulting, recruitment, and staffing services and are passionate about helping our clients transform their business. We work with leading organizations across the private, public, and social sectors to understand their pain points, assess their capabilities, and implement recommendations that drive results.
We are currently looking for a full-time Account Executive to join our staffing and recruitment sales team. In this role, you will work closely with our recruitment team, VP of Sales, and a dedicated SDR. Your experience in developing opportunities and closing deals along with your strong business acumen will enable you to reach your revenue goals. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of sales experience in a recruitment agency setting, and proven ability to source new business and farm existing accounts.
New York state, New Jersey, Florida, Georgia, or Texas
- Manage the entire sales cycle across customer accounts and work closely with recruiting team to define requirements and identify optimal resources
- Achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual quotas
- Prioritize and maintain a sales pipeline in Salesforce
- Track phone calls, emails and overall activity using Salesforce
- Build proposals, presentations, and contracts for qualified prospects to close deals
- Learn, understand, and communicate the applications, features, added value and benefits of using ATS
- Provide monthly forecasts on the sales pipeline
- 3-5 years of enterprise and/or midmarket sales experience in a recruitment agency selling $100,000+ opportunities.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Self-starter with a proven ability to work remotely
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- A positive, can-do attitude and the ability to build relationships throughout the organization
Existing relationships in target accounts in the banking, consulting, technology, or government sectors is preferred