Business Analyst APPLY NOW
- Providing and recommending alternative methods of implementation or presentation to best meet the business client’ needs, and to provide user-friendly solutions.
- Documenting, following up and resolving issues related to each assigned project.
- Status review and reporting
- Providing software development support including responding to operational issues, testing preparation, and hands-on testing.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Visio, Data Modeling and power point
- Collaborates and communicates with other business analyst, technology and partners.
- Research and review the projects’ scope in order to understand why the project has been initiated.
- Demonstrate a high level of working knowledge with IS methodologies and processes (i.e. Project Life Cycle, System Development Life Cycle and IS Change Management process).
- Gather detailed requirements that completely define the project.
- Document and update requirements; prepare and distribute RFPs and evaluate responses.
- Create high-level models and user prototype interfaces to identify and validate business processes and solutions when appropriate.
- Communicate requirements with minimal direction and guidance. Act as the liaison between the business experts and the project team members.
- Facilitate business/functional requirement reviews, approvals, and sign-off sessions.
- Successfully justify recommendations and results with estimated/actual costs and benefits.
- Prepare and deliver effective presentations to upper management.
- Identify solutions to the development and technical team based on approved business and functional requirements.
- Participate in technical requirements and design sessions.
Education and Experience Required:
• Master’s degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent field.
• Bachelors degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent experience and/or education