Guidewire Policy Center Config and Development Consultant APPLY NOW
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, San Francisco, CA, Chicago, IL
Employment Type: Contract or Contract to Hire or Full Time role.
Minimum 2 years Guidewire Development Direct employees only please and no c2c candidates here. Seeking a Strong Senior Guidewire developer to join our development teams as soon as possible. Working as part of our dynamic Policy center development teams using Guidewire, they will be using Guidewire studio and/or IntelliJ studio to work on assigned integration development tasks including creating reusable GW based frameworks, identify/code fix performance issues and write code in GOSU / Java for configuration work and/or integration development.
**Expert level Guidewire configuration and integration development experience using GOSU with Policy Center** Having the required expert level Guide wire Policy Center experience in the appropriate version is the most critical.
Strong communication skills are a must for this role.
- Expert Level Guidewire/Java Developers with Guidewire Policy Center
Junior-mid level candidates accepted.
- Previous experience configuring the Guidewire Toolset
- Experience working directly with Guidewire Policy Center for Commercial Lines
- Strong Object Oriented Analysis and Programming experience
- Working experience in Agile
Strong Java Skills
- Strong Java J2EE developer (preferably Java 5)
- Must have 5-8 years of applied java development experience
- Must have Web service experience / SOA
- Strong integration development experience
- Must have a Strong JMS/Queue development experience
- Strong SQL experience
- Strong Database experience – Oracle, DB2
- Experience with analysis and resolution of Guidewire or other application performance issues
- Must have a strong experience with XML
Contact Tom for any questions at 312 529 5159 Ext: 308