Salesforce Business Analyst APPLY NOW
- Providing and recommending alternative methods of implementation or presentation to best meet the business client’ needs, and to provide user-friendly solutions.
- Documenting, following up and resolving issues related to each assigned project.
- Status review and reporting
- Providing software development support including responding to operational issues, testing preparation, and hands-on testing.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Visio, Data Modeling and power point
- Collaborates and communicates with other business analyst, technology and partners.
- Research and review the projects’ scope in order to understand why the project has been initiated.
- Demonstrate a high level of working knowledge with IS methodologies and processes (i.e. Project Life Cycle, System Development Life Cycle and IS Change Management process).
- Gather detailed requirements that completely define the project.
- Document and update requirements; prepare and distribute RFPs and evaluate responses.
- Create high-level models and user prototype interfaces to identify and validate business processes and solutions when appropriate.
- Communicate requirements with minimal direction and guidance. Act as the liaison between the business experts and the project team members.
- Facilitate business/functional requirement reviews, approvals, and sign-off sessions.
- Successfully justify recommendations and results with estimated/actual costs and benefits.
- Prepare and deliver effective presentations to upper management.
- Identify solutions to the development and technical team based on approved business and functional requirements.
- Participate in technical requirements and design sessions.
- Provide functional support for existing and future business processes on the Salesforce.com and PRM platforms that support our Sales and Partner organizations
- Collaborate with the team to assess the cross functional impacts of business decisions across the Salesforce platform and provide input on IT processes and procedures affecting the team
Education and Experience Required:
• Master’s degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent field.
• Bachelors degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent experience and/or education