Senior Software Developers: APPLY NOW
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; confer with users; study systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigate problem areas; follow software development lifecycle.
- Test new software programs to ensure that logic and syntax are correct, and that program results are accurate. Write, edit, and debug computer programs to achieve desired output.
- Analyze system specifications and translate system requirements to task specifications for junior programmers and developers.
- Provide feedback to analysts/programmers about performance considerations / usability issues concerning software specifications and implementation.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommend changes in policies and procedures. Responsible for planning, processing and performing projects in an efficient manner without supervision.
Position requires Master’s Degree in Computer Science or closely related and 2 years of experience as a programmer analyst or software developer. Must be proficient in at least one of the following languages: JAVA, C#, COBOL, C++, Perl, SQL and have successfully completed at least 2 technology certificates.
In lieu of Master’s Degree in Computer Science or closely related and 2 years of experience as a programmer analyst or software developer, employer will accept Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or closely related, followed by 5 years of progressive experience as a programmer analyst or software developer.