Systems Engineer APPLY NOW
- Establish functional and technical specifications;
- develop, integrate and test candidate architectures;
- develop complex production scripts and web-based applications;
- define input/output/throughput requirements; and work with others to ensure successful integration of the entire system;
- Support second-tier trouble-shooting; analyze system problems, to determine their cause and develop solutions (including, potentially new configurations, software or scripts) as required;
- Develop detailed architectural, component, and interface specifications, and detailed documentation describing implementation plans and operational procedures;
- Responsible for technical interface with the customer on additional broad areas to include all processes involved in IT systems engineering, including requirements definition, systems analysis, design, implementation, test, operations research applications as well as integration and support of software, networks, security, and life-cycle support.
- Experience building highly scalable web applications
- Experience with Agile software development and test-driven development.
- Languages, tools and hardware: APEX, Visual Force, Reports & Dashboards, Workflow Approvals, Roles & Profiles, Security, Permission Sets, Validation Rules, SOQL and SOSL; CA-DISK & IBM UTILITES, JCL,TS77VTS; XML, XSL, HTML, XHTML, CSS, AJAX; Java Script, PHP, PERL, My SQL, EXCEL, UNIX, Windows95/98/NT/2000/XP/2003, MS-DOS; C, C++, JCL, REXX.
Education and Experience Required:
• Master’s degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent field.
• Bachelors degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent experience and/or education